Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wee-ken-doit!

My friends that I am emailing my food journal to everyday are amazing people.  I wanted to pass along something that one of them said in an email to me.  I love her play on words and they are ones that I am going to write in my tracker on the weekends from now on! 

She said: 
A thought came to me that I wanted to share with you regarding the weekend.... playing with my words here.
I have a choice.  Do I want my weekend to be more of a weak-can't or a wee-ken-doit!  I want it to be a wee-ken-doit.  I will do my part and if you do your part we can celebrate together.


Since part of my accountability this week is emailing what I ate and when I worked out, below is my weekend tracker so far.

New cereal I won!
FRIDAY
Breakfast:
New Protein Cereal (5)
Soymilk (1)
2 Bananas (0)
Strawberries (0)
Coffee (0)

Lunch:
Raita (0)
Chicken (3)
Tabouleh (1.5)
Bean Salad (1.5)
Carrots (0)
Sugar Snap Peas (0)

Dinner:
Red Lobster Woodfire Lobster, Shrimp, Scallops (12)
Lobster Nachos (I only had a couple bites but SO many points) (10)
Biscuit (4)
Mike/Ikes (2)
TOTAL: 33
Flex Used:14



SATURDAY

Breakfast:
Bagel Sandwich
Half a bagel (3)
Cheese (2)
1 Egg and 1 Egg White (2)
Turkey Sausage (1) 
JD's 13 point breakfast

My 8 point breakfast
Lunch:
Turkey Stick (1)
Hot pocket (7)

Dinner: 
Chipotle Burrito (15)
TOTAL: 31
Flex Used: 2

Yesterday I ran a 5K on the treadmill in 39 minutes!  Heck ya I shaved a minute off my time!!

Other exciting news... I got a new tattoo.  It is pictured below.  I love it.


Today is one of my hard Sundays.  KFC and dessert, so I will plan accordingly!  Here's to a good weigh in on Tuesday.

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment