I thought I might faint! I still have 18 pounds to go until goal, but that seems SO doable after 50.8 pounds!!!
I wanted to give deep personal insight into this exciting news and how I achieved it all, however, at this moment I just want to revel in the glory of awesomeness! :-)
THANK YOU x Infinity (remember when you said that when you were a kid!) to all the people who have been supportive of this journey (in no particular order)
- Work friends
- My team at school!
- My wife/bestie (not actually my wife... but my best friend)
- My other amazing bestie roomie
- My dad who started the challenge with me... c'mon dad, catch up! :-D
- Serina and Meg... BRP! :-)
- All the people I am forgetting
Next goal, being in the 150s! I am 162.8! So close! Can't fall of the wagon! Remember, it's a MARATHON, not a sprint!
|In the 160s!|