Thursday, May 5, 2011

Averted Disaster

Last night, I spent 45 minutes getting ready for today.  I made lunch, I got clothes ready, I got backs ready... I was set to run.

This morning, the alarm went off.  I was tired, so I snoozed once, ready to get up at 5:30.  The second time the alarm went off, I looked at the time.  It was 6:30.  It was too late.  I couldn't run like I had planned.  I wouldn't make it and get to school on time.  I was super bummed.

All day I worried that I wouldn't be able to get a run in.  Today was 15 minutes x2 with a 1 minute break!

I DID GET ONE! :-)  After school and before the science fair I went for a run.  It was painful and glorious at the same time.  It was hard, but I hit 38 minute mile! :-) YES!

And then my wonderful boyfriend had dinner ready for me. 10 points with delicious veggies!

Below are my points from today:
Breakfast:
Apple (0)
Yogurt (2)
Cereal (3)

Lunch:
Rice (4)
Olives (2)
Beans (0)
Orange Pepper (0)
Apple (0)
BBQ Chips (2)

Dinner:
Hot Tamales (4)
Chili (5)
Noodles  (5)
Ice Cream (5)

Total: 32
Flex: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment