Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Afterglow

I am still feeling immensely proud from Sunday... under 10 minute miles... I just cannot even believe that I did that!!!!!!!!

I have my weigh-in tonight, but I am not sure how it's going to go.   But this week, that wasn't the goal... so, I can't beat myself up about it.

I also feel lucky that I wasn't affected by the tornadoes that hit on Sunday.  I was just reeling from the run, I didn't even realize how bad people were affected until later.  Sometimes you get lucky.  Priorfatgirl blogged about a way to help out others that live in the Minneapolis area.  I sometimes wonder how a person becomes a big enough blogger that they can affect change.  I would like to be like that someday.  However, the question is, is what I have to say that different from anyone else?  Is it even kinda big headed to have these thoughts?  I am not really sure.  But to keep my promise that I will be open and honest here, I will share that with you.  

Regardless, I will keep posting.  For myself and those who sometimes need a pick-me-up. 

I look forward to Tuesdays because I get to see my Weight Watchers family.  And yes, now they are my family. 

I am also hoping that my dad will get in early enough that he will be able to join me.  And see that part of my life.  And perhaps be inspired?  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Until then, Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment