Sunday, May 22, 2011

SOMETIMES YOU KICK ASS!

6 weeks of training!  6 weeks of hard work!  My goal was to run the 5K in less than 40 minutes.  Well, I did it...

IN 31 MINUTES AND 57 SECONDS!!!

Crossing the finishing line!
I feel SO proud of myself!  I ROCKED OUT!!!  I ran 3 miles in LESS than 30 minutes!!  It was amazing!!! It was an amazing feeling!!!! I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!

I plan to do another one again!  My next goal:  Under 30 minutes!  But who would have EVER thought that my goal would EVER be under 30 minutes!  The first 5K I ever did was 43 minutes and that was painful.  I am so proud of how far I come and how much more in shape I am in!! 

I may not lose weight this week, but something more important happened this week.  I WAS the Little Engine That Could... "I think I can, I think I can..."  Not only that, but I have the most amazing supports in my life!  My amazing roommates made a huge sign that said "TEAM TINAWI" and drove along side me for a minute yelling positive thoughts... and then ran the last 2 minutes with me! :-)  I cannot believe how lucky I am to have them.  Let's not forget Serina's hot victory of running more than she anticipated!!!!!  CONGRATS MY DARLING!!!
Proud of our losses! BRP=Back Row Posse.
All in all it was an amazing day!!!  I am proud of my WW crew!  I am proud of myself!!  I can't believe how great I feel!  

Below are some highlights of the day!  

MY AMAZING ROOMMATES!!!!!  I LOVE THEM!!


My photographer and encouragement! :-)  <3

The AMAZING sign!!!

Carrie (Serina's Mom), Serina, Me!


Serina crossing the finishing line.


No comments:

Post a Comment