Monday, March 28, 2011

Struggling

This post is more for me than for you.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am feeling very stressed out about it.  I am not at all ready to have gained back the 2 pounds that I continue to lose and gain and lose and gain. 

I have literally been between 168 and 170.6 for the last 2 months... blarg.  I am feeling stuck in a rut and FRUSTRATED.

The next three weeks are going to be super crazy busy and awful.  I need to find time to run and I need to keep eating right. 

So, as motivation to myself, I am posting old pics.  I had a heck of a time finding full body shots from back in the day.  CLEARLY I didn't like taking them.

I am going to look at these and remind myself that I CAN do this.  I just need to keep trucking.





1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP, GIRL!! You have come a loooong way! You look amazing you sexy thing!!!

    Keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete