Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kicking This Week's Ass With Food

Since I am no longer throwing myself a pity party about not losing weight, I have decided that I am going to kick ass this week!!

I blogged early today about my choices of food today.  While I went over my points, I stuck with my plan to have salad for dinner.  And after I was good with the food, I jogged for 15 minutes after some rocking inspiration.

Keeping with the butt-kicking plan, my meals for tomorrow are all planned.

Breakfast:
Carnation Breakfast Shake (4 points)
Watermelon (0 points)
Coffee (0 points)
Iced Tea (0 points)

Lunch:
Salad (0 points)
Tuna Salad (4 points)-- Complete with capers, black olives, and other deliciousness.
Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt (2 points)
Weight Watchers Honey Dijon Pretzels (3 points)
Water (0 points)
Iced Tea (0 points)

Dinner:
Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl (15 points)
-Rice
-Beans
-Chicken
-Mild Salsa
-1/4 amount of sour cream
-1/2 guacamole
-LETTUCE (as much as will completely fill the bowl!!)

So, that's my day! :-)  And for your viewing pleasure I am including below the picture of my delicious salad with tuna and veggies, and my lunch spread for tomorrow.

Delicious 4 point salad. 
Lettuce, baby corn, olives, tomatoes, chives, capers, and tuna salad.

Food. Already prepared for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment