Friday, March 25, 2011

Going into the last day :-(

So far this trip has been amazing.  So so so much fun going all around Disney and Orlando Studios.  Up until dinner last night, not so bad on food either.

On Wednesday:
I posted my breakfast
We had a big snack of fruit and pretzels
Early dinner from Rainforest Cafe-- Tuscan Chicken, only 14 points plus!
Fudge- (ok, not the greatest, but didn't push me over that much)

Yesterday:
Breakfast-- Fruit, sausage, 2 eggs, cheese danish
Lunch-- Hard Rock Cafe burger, fries, and some cole slaw (already slightly over my points)

So, by after lunch yesterday I was over my points.  But that is what flex points are for.  Or so I thought.  For dinner, JD and I went to a new restaurant.  We decided to eat at this Japanese Steak House.  I thought it would be the healthier choice.  WRONG!

EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING was cooked in garlic butter.  Huge balls of it.  HUGE balls.  It was delicious.  VERY delicious.  But by the end of the meal, I couldn't finish everything.

We started with soup and salad (no butter there).
Then vegetables (butter there!)
Noodles (butter there!)
Lobster (TONS of butter there!)
This is where I was full. 
Fried Rice (more butter)
Steak (TONS of butter there!)

I took pictures to post later.  However, I am pretty sure that was the rest of my flex points for the week.  Between that meal and the Butterbeer at Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter, GONE GONE GONE.

But, that's ok.  I think... if I am correct in my calculations... it's almost 14 extra points a day from all the walking we are doing that I am not using.  So perhaps I won't tip the scale too much in the upwards direction.

Sadly, this is our last day.  My legs are DYING though, so they won't be sad to head home and relax.  But, I am having the greatest time! :-)

Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment