Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahhh

Well, truth be told, I have fallen off the wagon for 4 days.   Yup.  Off off off.  I have decided that no matter what, I am going to weign in tomorrow.  I don't want to... not at all.  But I am going to.  I know I gained weight and I am not excited about it.  But I have to own my decisions.  So, I will.  And weigh in I will.

I will say that I had my one year anniversary dinner tonight and it was worth EVERY point of the food I ate.  EVERY point.  Seriously.  We had a great date.  I am glad to have had this year with him.  Tonight was a celebration of that one year.  And I am totally ok with that. 

Just for fun, below is the bracelet he gave me as a present.  I LOVE it.  It is SO Emily. :-)

Anniversary bracelet from JD. :-)  He picked each piece out from Jareds!

No comments:

Post a Comment