Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Right Foot

Last night, a wise woman in my group (also a good friend of mine), shared that she doesn't think that people don't have time to exercise, they just make different priorities.  At first I thought that was not true.  I mean, I barely have time to sleep and finish my work, let alone work out.  But then I realized, she's right.  I am making priorities and those are taking my time.  Getting my teaching license finished is a big priority.  Teaching my students solid lessons, that's a priority.  If I want to get past this 168 plateau, I have to make it a priority.  This week, by hook or by crook, I WILL lose.  The hope would be to lose more than .8, but I will take anything.  And I will stick to my 5K training schedule.  AND I will do all my work.  I will make all of these things my priorities.  

To make sure that I am starting the week on the right food I had to make tracking and eating purposefully a priority.  After calculating all my points from yesterday, I feel like my week has already begun.  No more Tuesday night HUGE binging because my weigh-in is over.  I am going to be accountable for that night as well.  Maybe not every week, but this week, I have made it a priority.  Even though I woke up a bit later than I meant to,  I made a good breakfast and lunch to have today.






Breakfast: Grapes, Strawberries, and Light Vanilla Yogurt sprinkled with Granola- 4 points
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast, Yellow Peppers, Tomato (I like to eat them like apples), Melon (already at school)- 3 points
Snack: Nectarine

And to help me keep on track, I got the WW Walk-It kit and pedometer to keep me honest!

I know that I am ready to start this week (my WW week Tues-Tues) on the RIGHT FOOT!!


What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment