Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Tuesday, Another Weigh-In Anticipation

Well, tonight is my weigh-in.  I am not feeling good at all.  I was feeling stressed about MCAs today (an excuse for sure) and ate 8 points over my daily allotment.  Which would have been fine if I hadn't fallen off the wagon this weekend.  I know that I shouldn't obsess and stress about weigh-ins on Tuesday, but I definitely do.  I used to not eat very much on Tuesdays.  However, I got over that pretty fast, when after meetings I ate house and home.  Can I say that?  I know that's not quite the saying, but I will say it nonetheless. 

Today wasn't the greatest either.  Started with the same breakfast as usual. Fruit, yogurt, granola, and coffee with creamer.  Then didn't have normal lunch hours because of testing.  So instead of making my chicken, I just grabbed school lunch.  8 points for cheesy bread.  And although I will probably regret it later, it was SO worth it while I was eating it! :-)

I already ran this morning, but I am going to go for a brisk walk tonight before class as well!  I am feeling like this 5K isn't impossible, but it is going to require me stay on schedule.  And even though I was pretty much kicking and screaming inside, I got up at 5:15 this morning to go on my run!! This is what I look like after running 7 mins, walking 2 mins x3. 


You may think that the shiny nature of my skin is the lighting, but that would be incorrect.  That is sweat pouring down my back.  It's yucky, but kind of exciting. 

Oh, before I say adios for the time being, I wanted to share an article that I was linked to from Prior Fat Girlhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39851482/ns/health-womens_health/

It's a great article that rang true to me in several ways.

I just need to keep reminding myself that I am eating better, look better, feel better, and am healthier than I have been since high school. 

And with that, I will leave you with my "game face" MCA superbowl outfit...


P.S.  A lot of bloggers have a tag line at the end of their blog.  Should I have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment