Friday, April 8, 2011

And Another One Kicks Some Butt!

Yes ladies and gentleman!  I do have will power!  It's shocking, I know!  But I do.  I have learned this in the last couple days... I turned down a FREE jimmy johns sandwich and a peanut nut roll! :-)  If that isn't will power, I don't know what is.

Just wanted to check-in with you about my AWESOME choices again today!

Breakfast:
Blueberries (0 points)
Bananas (0 points)
Vanilla Light and Fit Yogurt (2 points)

Lunch (from yesterday)
Shrimp (4 points, 2 from shrimp, 2 from oil)
Rice (3 points)
12 Black olives (2 points)
Tomato and Cucumber Cut-up and squeezed with lime juice (0 points)
Nut roll (8 points)

PLANNED Dinner:
Chicken (3 points)
Beans (0 points)
Rice (3 points)
Red marinara sauce (1 point)

Yah for the fact that I WILL lose this week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment