Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Ok To Ask For Help!

Last week I went up 2 pounds again.  Not the end of the world, but not good either.  I don't want to go above 170 again.  So, Meg and Serina stepped it up in an amazing way for me.  They each left notes through out my tracker and I am responsible to email them what I eat everyday. 

Not surprisingly, this has been amazingly helpful, even in just 2 days.  I am now not only accountable to myself, to my tracker, but to my two friends.  And what this made me realize, is that sometimes, it's ok to ask for help.  Seriously.  This isn't something we should feel we have to do on our own.  I love them for it.  And I love that I feel that I have support every where I turn.

So, I will do the same for you.  I am going to track EVERYTHING I eat this week and post it here.  Accountable x3!

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
  • Granola Bar (5 points)
  • Sausage (3 points)
  • Banana
Lunch:
  • Orange Pepper
  • 2 turkey dogs (6 points)
  • Cracker Chips (3 points)
Snack/Dinner:
  • Pizza (9 points)
  • Turkey (1 point)
Snacks with my students (2 points)

REAL Dinner Last Night:
  • The Med Salad (4)
  • Tofu (2)
Total Points: 36
29 regular, 7 flex

Planned for today: 
Breakfast:
  • Sausage (3)
  • Banana (0)
  • Citrus Fruit (0)
  • Soy Milk smoothie (1)
Lunch:
  • Tofu (4)
  • Orange Pepper (0)
  • Sugar Snap Peas (0)
  • Strawberries (0)
  • Diet Coke (0)
Dinner:
4 Sake Sushi (3)
6 Shrimp Tempura Rolls (10)
6 Spicy Tuna Rolls (7)

Total: 28
Left Over: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment