Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Blog Apperance and Exciting News!!

TA DA!! 

What do you all think of the blog makeover? :-)  After going to an amazing morning of workshops hosted and put on by Jen from Prior Fat Girl, I decided that my blog could use a facelift!  So, I came home and spent some time making sure that the blog looks a little bit nicer.  I hope you all like it.

Now, the exciting news that you have all been waiting for...

This upcoming year I am going to be mentored in the art of blogging by the inspirational, motivational, and honest Jen from Prior Fat Girl!!!  We will be meeting next week to discuss more of the details!  However, I am hoping that I will learn more about what makes a good blogger, how she got involved in the community, what her blogging process looks like, and how I can become a stronger blogger.  I cannot think of something better to keep me motivated than getting to work with one of my biggest sources of inspiration!  I AM SUPER SUPER EXCITED!!!! 

Jen and me at the PriorFatGirl event this morning

That's all for now.  Tomorrow I will blog more about the event from today! :-) 

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment