Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost A Week

Hello there friends!

GOALS THIS WEEK
Sorry that it has been ALMOST A WEEK!  Eeshhhhhhhhhh.  But, this has been a good week.  Last week on Tuesday I made some new goals with my friend Shelby.  We were both feeling kind of in the dumps and decided that we really needed to get IT TOGETHER! :-)  It was VERY successful...

These goals were:
1) TRACK TRACK TRACK!
2) Email Shelby and Meg every day with my food
3) Follow my workout plan
4) Blog 4x (didn't make that one)
5) Purchase step counter (didn't do that one either)


I was SUPER successful tracking!!  I felt VERY VERY VERY GOOD ABOUT IT!!!!  I emailed Meg and Shelby EVERY day! :-)  I worked out every day.  So, what do you think?  How'd I do...

SUCCESSES 
I lost 3.4 pounds this week!
I worked out 6 days a week!
I found out that I LOVE ZUMBA!!!
I made REALLY good choices when I went out to eat (I put 1/2 of a calzone in the box right away)
I made good choices during school in-service today!
I got a callback because I was feeling really confident!

SERINA'S WEDDING! 












MY MEETING WITH JEN 


Stay tuned for more on this one soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment