Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back on Track Day 2!!

Today was my second day being back on track!  I am very proud of myself and how it went!!!

Breakfast: 
8 Point Breakfast!  Delicious FIBER ONE pancakes!


Lunch: 
Lunch of chicken sausage, string cheese, and vegetables. 10 points!


Dinner:
This is what I brought home!! This is what I didn't eat!!!  I had a lot of WILLPOWER!!!  GO ME!!!
My friend Madaline and I having dinner at P.F. Changs

Tonight was a true test of my will.  We went to P.F. Changs.  A restaurant where I really could order anything off the menu and eat it ALL!  It's SO DELICIOUS!!!!

However, tonight from P.F. Changs I ordered:
Lettuce Wraps (1/2 of the serving): 8 points
Orange Shrimp (1/3 of the serving): 6 points
Rice (1/2 cup): 3 points

I originally had miscalculated the points for the Orange Shrimp and did not realize that there were 3 serving sizes.  As I was eating it, I had a strong feeling that I was wrong in my original calculation that they were only 6 points for the whole meal.  The sauce just didn't feel like 6 points.  So, I recalculated the points and realized that the meal was actually 18 points.  Here is where the willpower comes in!  Instead of continuing to eat all 18 points, I only had 1/3 of the plate and 1/2 of the rice.  WILLPOWER FOR REAL!!! All I wanted was to eat the WHOLE plate.  However, I took a moment to see if I was full and guess what?  I was!  I was full!  I realized that I didn't have to eat it all!

Day two.  A success.

1 comment: