Monday, October 14, 2013

You heard it here first...

I have decided that I really think my key to success is by not using any flex on Wednesday and Thursdays. The weeks that I have been successful, I didn't use any extra points on Wednesday or Thursday. I think that it helps me keep things in check.  This week I did not save my points.  I used a lot on Wednesday... And then on Thursday I used more... And then on Friday I used more... An on Saturday I used more... 

And then...  I fell off on Sunday.
I tried to get on again today.  

I stayed off today. 
I am trying to get back on right now. 

But I know that tomorrow isn't going to go as well...  Perhaps I will start my week tomorrow... No flex on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday... that sounds like a great plan... 

October 31 is still 17 days away.  I can do it.  I can do it.  I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment