Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tuesday's Weigh In

Well, as expected I went up this week.  I knew I was going to and now it is time to get back on track.  

Here is the problem.  Perhaps I shall use the words personal challenge instead... When I gain, that night I eat whatever I want, and it's a hard habit to break.  I tracked everything I ate yesterday but it wasn't good.  I went over by 21 points.  I used 21 of my 49 flex points for the week on the first day of my new WW week.  That's so annoying. 

So, instead, I will make sure that I don't use flex again until Sunday when I have a double game day. Those are tricky days... and I need all the points I can get. 

Here is the plan: 
  • Thursday-- No workout, no flex
  • Friday-- Workout with Court, no flex 
  • Saturday-- Workout in the am, 5-10 flex 
  • Sunday-- Workout in the am, flex+activity points 
  • Monday-- Workout with Court, no flex 
  • Tuesday-- WEIGH IN DAY! 
Food wise today is looking good! 

It's going to be a good week.  I can do it, I can do it, I can do it... 

If you see me, ask me how it's going!  AND if I have been drinking enough water! 







No comments:

Post a Comment