Here is the problem. Perhaps I shall use the words personal challenge instead... When I gain, that night I eat whatever I want, and it's a hard habit to break. I tracked everything I ate yesterday but it wasn't good. I went over by 21 points. I used 21 of my 49 flex points for the week on the first day of my new WW week. That's so annoying.
So, instead, I will make sure that I don't use flex again until Sunday when I have a double game day. Those are tricky days... and I need all the points I can get.
Here is the plan:
- Thursday-- No workout, no flex
- Friday-- Workout with Court, no flex
- Saturday-- Workout in the am, 5-10 flex
- Sunday-- Workout in the am, flex+activity points
- Monday-- Workout with Court, no flex
- Tuesday-- WEIGH IN DAY!
Food wise today is looking good!
It's going to be a good week. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
If you see me, ask me how it's going! AND if I have been drinking enough water!