Thursday, October 17, 2013

Updated Stats

Ok, so this week wasn't as bad as I thought... I went down... Only .4 but that's better than up! October 31 is my 10-15 pounds down goal... and I am DETERMINED to do it! 

I used some flex yesterday... but only 4 AND I earned 10 activity points.  So I feel good about yesterday.  I am on a good path for today and am feeling good about this week. 

Off to do some Rockin' Body with Shaun T. 

I WILL see good results on the scale this week and even if I don't, I want to feel good about the decisions I made.  Keep sending the love and good thoughts.   I appreciate all of your support!  

Here are my stats by week
Week 1 Loss: 
  • Total from WW reboot: -3.8 pounds
  • Total from original WW start: -22.6 pounds
Week 2 Loss: 
  • Weekly total: -3.6 pounds
  • Total from WW reboot: -7.4 pounds
  • Total from original WW start: -26.2 pounds
Week 3 Loss: 
  • Weekly total: -.4 pounds
  • Total from WW reboot: -7.8 pounds
  • Total from original WW start: -26.6 pounds
Week 4 Gain: 
  • Weekly total: +.8 pounds
  • Total from WW reboot: -6.6 pounds
  • Total from original WW start: -25.8 pounds
Week 5 Loss:
  • Weekly total: -.4 pounds
  • Total from WW reboot: -7.4 pounds
  • Total from original WW start: -26.2 pounds

7.4/10-15 pounds.  2 weeks until my first goal.  I got this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment