Monday, October 7, 2013

It's Not All Sunshine and Roses? And it's not all about food...

Yesterday I started a "woe is me entry" about how much this week has sucked. Hence the "It's Not All Sunshine and Roses" title.

But last night I performed in my choir's cabaret.  It was one of the most fun events I have ever performed in.  

And all night I didn't think about food.  I struggled to find an outfit, but when I landed on one, the evening wasn't about food.  It was about supporting an important cause, singing my heart out, and hanging with my friends.  

Tomorrow night I might not be excited with my weigh-in but today I am focusing on getting back on the wagon and feeling good about yesterday! 

For those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook, here is the performance from last night. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment