Monday, May 6, 2013

No Cleanse For Me

I feel almost like I am disappointing someone but writing this post... but... I have to be honest.  That's what this blog is all about...

So, I started and ended my cleanse today... I liked the idea in theory... but right now is not the correct time in life to be cleansing... At least in a way that I am only "eating" smoothies!  Today was a MISERABLE day... and it almost put me back in a funk... So I stopped.  I am going to be eating VERY healthy.  I am going to use the food I bought to eat better... but cleanse I will not.  I felt awful today.  They say you need to prep for a cleanse and I did not do that. 

I am not a good quitter... but sometimes you have to listen to your body.  Perhaps a different cleanse will come along at a different point... But for today... I will focus on my new running shoes and getting to work out tomorrow!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment