Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life Is Yours For the Taking

Sometimes in life, there are so many things going on that you need to choose not to stress out over everything.  There are big things going on in my life right now and my "healthy eating" is suffering... But I am trying not to let it get me down.  I am trying to stay positive...  There is a lot that I want to say.  There are moments in the last couple weeks that I am proud of and moments that I feel mortified about... Soon,


I will be blogging soon about a friend of mine that inspires me to keep going.
I will be blogging soon about big life changes coming up.
I will be blogging soon about my plans for the summer.
I will be blogging soon about my first three week of summer boot camp idea.


But for right now, I am enjoying doing MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING with my 4th Graders and the 13 days I have left with them. :-)

There is so much going on in my brain that to keep stressing and feeling guilty and bad about myself is not actually making me any healthier... In fact, I think my way of thinking recently might be the most unhealthy I have been in a long time.

There are only 3 weeks of school left and while I plan not to fall completely off the wagon, I am also ok with not being completely on the wagon while this happens.

So, have a happy, wonderful Tuesday.  Hug someone today.  Tell someone that you love that you love them.  And just enjoy that life is yours for the taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment