Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anchor Photos

Today didn't go as well with my eating as I had hoped... Leaving my lunch on the counter did not help... Nor did the three cookies I ate... BUT I tracked it all and tomorrow will be a better day.

I DID order new running shoes.  I am trying to be super positive and stay ready to kick butt!!  This week at Weight Watchers we talked about anchors.  I am posting some photos here, mostly for myself, but to anchor me... I don't ever want to feel as "gross" as I did in those photos... I don't ever want to be as self conscious as I was in those photos...  I can continue on this journey... And no matter where I am TODAY... I am farther than I was when I started and I WILL keep going...

So, here are my anchor photos... They will keep me grounded...

ME THEN...






ME NOW... NOT DONE BUT ON MY WAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment