That was my weigh in today. 191.
Still 22 from my original weight on 1-12-10 but not at all what I want.
I am not feeling very healthy. I think that is the bigger problem.
My knee has been acting up.
All this means... It's SERIOUSLY time. I mean really.
I know, I know. "Emily, you keep saying that and nothing changes." I am embarrassed to admit that I have been THE WORST this past year. And I feel it. I don't feel great. Not just because I don't look the way I want or because my clothes don't fit, although that doesn't help. I don't feel in shape and able to go up the stairs without getting winded. That is where it is really not ok.
I am beginning to start thinking about a family and starting my own family. Stop getting all crazy in your head! No NOW! Or even in the next two-three years. But the thought has been growing in my mind. And I want to be ready for that. I want to be able to keep up with my kids and carry them around and play soccer in the yard. Living like that isn't an overnight thing. It's a mindset. It's a lifestyle. And I HAVE to get back in the habit of taking care of myself.
SO... Here are the steps that I am taking this month to get me back on track.
- For the next TWO weeks I am going to do the Weight Watchers Simple Start!
- In order to get a fancy drink at Caribou, I need to do 4 days of cardio! In addition to my 5 days a week with Courtney (3 weight based sessions, 1 cardio session, 1 yoga session).
- My E. Tinawi Weight Loss Incentive Program
I am pretty pumped about the last part. I am going to give myself rewards along the way. I used to do food incentives but this time I am trying some NEW! I know a lot of people that have done incentives and they have worked for them. Plus I like getting treats, so that's a BONUS! So, I decided that for every 5 pounds I lose, I will earn something nice for myself. Without further adieu...
The Emily Tinawi 2014 Weight Loss Incentive Program
- 185 pounds-- Buy a new wireless mouse for my desk at work
- 180 pounds-- Gel mani/pedi
- 175 pounds-- Show at the Ordway/Orpheum
- 170 pounds-- Spa Treatment of some kind
- 165 pounds-- Night trip away somewhere/$100 spending money
- 160 pounds-- JD Date Day (planned by Joshua himself)
- 155 pounds-- $200 Shopping Spree
- 150 pounds or below-- DISNEY TRIP SUMMER 2015!!!!!! (weight must be maintained until summer of 2015).
JD and I went to Disney for our first anniversary. It was super fun. It will be our 5 year anniversary in 2015 so the trip will be a combined YAY almost goal and anniversary trip!
And so I begin! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go on a trip to Disney again. It would be amazingly FUN and awesome!!! And all my other incentives are things that I want that I can't justify just spending money on. They will feel awesome, however, to earn.
I've done it before. I can do it again. Wireless Mouse!!! Here I come...