Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Good Start

Week #1 on Weight Watchers Simple Start at I am down 2.4 pounds!  I am feeling good about my week and all of the accomplishments from the week.

I stuck to the plan mostly.  The great part of my eating this week was that I never went crazy or overate.  Sometimes when I am tracking and I go over points I get this "screw it" mentality and just eat whatever I want.  Afterwards I would feel gross, guilty, and just uncomfortably full.  This one week on Simple Start has helped me feel good about my eating.  It has shown me that I can feel full, eat delicious food, and still allow myself some treats.  I wasn't a saint with my eating last week.  I ate something "not healthy" every day.  I ate out three different times.  I had a rice krispie treat and ate gluten free noodles.  I never felt deprived.

I think another big part of my success this week was all of my working out!  This was what I did last week:
Wednesday-- 60 minutes with my personal trainer
Thursday-- 60 minutes of Body Pump
Friday-- 30 minutes with my personal trainer
Saturday-- 30 minutes of cardio, 60 minutes of yoga
Sunday-- Day Off
Monday-- 30 minutes with my personal trainer
Tuesday-- Day off

It's the start of my second week on Simple Start and I am feeling good!  Ready to take on the week and perhaps make a few mistakes.  I am going to try my best to lose another 2.4 pounds.  I am getting closer to my first reward... a new mouse for my desk!  Can't wait!

Thanks for everyone who has sent supportive messages and emails!  2014 is the year!  The year to get healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment