Saturday, September 3, 2011

Long Lost Blogger

Hello all friends!

I can't believe it has been over a week since I blogged.  I feel like a bum for not posting more this week, but with school starting it has been pretty crazy.

I also feel like a bum because Jen and I came up with some awesome goals for my blog, but life has been super crazy.  I have had the option between sleep, working out, or blogging.  So sleep and working out have won out.  I have been working out 6 days a week and sleeping some.

Working out has been fun because I have been doing zumba, weight-lifting, and masala bangara!

I have also been working hard to make good choices at special events.  Today was one of those events!  I went to the Ren Fest!  I ate shredded pork sandwich, chocolate covered banana, and 1/2 of a calzone.  I also got a new outfit at the Ren Fest today.... I think it looks good!!! :-)  Something that I would not have liked on me 2 years ago.





More soon!

:-)

Happy Labor Day ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment