Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sometimes I Don't Want to Write

A couple week ago when I met with Jen, she told me not to blog JUST for the sake of blogging, that my readers would read right through that.  I can't decide if I haven't been blogging because I feel like I have nothing to say or because I am making excuses or because I really don't have time.  I have felt on and off with GREAT ideas to blog, but my world is such a whirlwind of craziness right now that I haven't felt the inspiration to blog when I get home.  Additionally, I have not been able to sit down and really write entries with as much feeling and thoughtfulness as I would like.  From 5:40 am to 10 pm, my days are full.  They are full with school, rehearsal, working out, and meetings... there aren't enough minutes in the day for me to get my work done or blog.  So, on some days, I have to choose, prep for school or blog.  Honestly, which would you choose?  It doesn't seem like a fair choice... but that seems to be the way life is right now. 


Eating More Points 
The last couple weeks I have been working out more than I have in my entire life, but I have also been struggling quite a bit.  I sent the following note to my weight watchers friend... "I don't know how this week is going to go.  I have developed this bad habit of expecting that I can go over the 49 flex because I am working out, without actually keeping track of points. It's not a good habit and I need to figure out how I can stop it.  I tried this week and I made it to today and then I was mad at myself."

I think I am going to need to work on this for this week.  :-)  It doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but I could be losing more than I am.

This week I am going to try and blog more than I have been in the past couple of weeks.  With the play and the second week of school I may not get to put as much time into the blog, but I really will try. 

It REALLY does help me stay accountable.  Cool ideas or thoughts you want to share?  Share them with me! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment