Saturday, June 2, 2012

Some Updates

I have had a couple of people ask me about the outcome of the Lucky Journal and what is going on with me.

Well first, The Magic Journal... I didn't lose weight that week.  But it was actually ok.  I tracked EVERYTHING.  I was SO good.  I worked out with my personal trainer a lot.  I worked out without my trainer a lot.  I worked out very hard. I worked hard.  I was proud of what I did even though I didn't lose weight and I was proud that I could tell the difference in my body.

Since the magic journal I haven't been as good on the eating front, but I have been working out a lot!  My personal trainer is kicking my butt!  She is getting me moving and actually enjoying working out a bit.

Jd and I also got a dog.  It's been GREAT for my work out routine.  I also love love love the dog.

Lastly, I am heading to NYC in less than two weeks... Soon I will be posting about my big summer plans for staying healthy. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment